ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #4 (Jan. 2012)
Art by Sara Pichelli & Justin Ponsor
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
It has been decided that Halloween season officially begins on September 1 and lasts until 11:59 p.m., October 31. There is far too much to see, do, taste, touch, listen to, scare, hide and/or run from to contain within the 31 available days in October.
Thank you for your cooperation."
Evil Supply Company official press release
August 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM Central, USA (via evilsupplyco)
2nd annual re-issue: August 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM Central, USA
3rd annual re-issue: August 31, 2014 at 11:15 AM Central, USA
holy shit i did not mean to do a vanishing act but anyway here’s wonderwall
(actually it’s a quick sera though)